Bob Cortes is Fighting for Our Families!
Bob’s Priorities for Healthcare
- Fight against policies that increase costs for Florida’s families
- Provide more options for lower-income families
- Foster programs that recruit more doctors and health care professionals for Florida’s healthcare system
- Emphasize transparency on healthcare costs and services
- Fostering Healthy Communities by creating a statewide program to bring cities and private sector together to promote and encourage exercise and awareness
FIGHT FOR BETTER HEALTHCARE!
Join Bob Cortes and his fight to lower health care costs. Our families have had enough, and we need relief now. Bob Cortes will fight to ensure our families have better health care costs and options.
< Back to Issues
- CS/HB 329 – Animals Confined in Unattended Motor Vehicles
- HB 1025 – Public Records/Security of Utility Agency Technology
- HB 1091 – Advertisement of Vehicle and Vessel Purchasing
- HB 1231 – Service of Process
- HB 151 – Installation of Tracking Devices or Tracking Applications
- HB 155 – Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority
- HB 4025 – Compensation for Reporting Tax Law Violations
- HB 43 – Churches or Religious Organizations
- HB 505 – Voter Identification
- HB 7009 – Local Government Capital Recovery
- HB 7029 – School Choice
- HB 779 – Alarm System Registration
- HB 833 – Public School Recess
- Healthcare Petition
- HM 601 – Promotion of Economic Recovery in Puerto Rico
3 days ago.
3 days ago.
2 weeks ago.